Daily laundry service is
available, unless otherwise noted for your specific
- 3 each Shirts.
- Olive green preferably or "darkish" and quiet. Long and short
sleeve shirts for "layering". Remember, if it is summer in the US,
it is winter in Africa.
- 3 pairs Pants.
- Olive green preferably or "darkish" and quiet. Long pants or
pants that zip off into shorts.
- 3 pairs Casual but warm clothing for evenings.
- 1 each Hat/Cap.
- Full brim if your complexion is fair � you will be out on the
hunting vehicle ALL day in some cases.
- 1 set Thermal underwear.
- Light weight, for June, July, August � South Africa and Namibia
- 1 pair Ankle high boots.
- or higher if you prefer but MAKE SURE they are well broken in
and bring extra laces.
- 1 pair Light "slip on" shoes.
- for evenings around the campfire � crocs are good.
- 1 pair House shoes.
- to get up in the middle of the night.
- 4 pairs Socks
- 1 each Medium weight sweater.
- You might opt for one with Windstopper or Gortex lining.
- 2 each Jackets.
- 1 medium and one slightly heavier (for May, June, July,
August). Also, one that is waterproof or a rain poncho.
- 4 each Underwear.
- 1 each Day pack/small duffle.
- This will be to hold your personal items on the truck every
day. Backpacks with MULTIPLE pockets are the best.
- 1 each Sunscreen
- 1 each Sunglasses/eyeglasses.
- Lens cleaning kit and repair kit with extra screws in the event
you lose one. We suggest you bring an extra pair of prescription
eyeglasses and/or contact lenses if applicable.
- 1 pair Lightweight gloves.
- Lightweight leather or lightly lined. Your hands may get cold
in the hunting car or sitting in a blind.
- 1 lot Personal items
- Medical prescriptions, antihistamines, Tylenol or ibuprofen,
anti-diarrheal, lip balm with sunscreen, foot powder, antacids,
- 1 each Flashlight, personal grooming items and razor (220 volts
- 1 each Belt and ammunition pouch.
- Leatherman or knife if desired, as well.
- 1 each Binoculars.
- Good optics are essential to a successful hunt!
- 1 each Still camera and/or video camera.
- make sure to take extra batteries or battery charger as well
as extra SD/memory
- 1 each Battery chargers (12V and 220V).
- 1 lot Ammunition.
- Note: you are permitted 11 pounds of ammo in your suitcase. Do
NOT pack in your gun case with firearms.
- 1 set Firearms.
- Note: up to 3 calibers are permitted, no automatic or
semi-automatic. These should be registered before you leave your
country of origin.
AND... After your
safari, before you head to the airport for your return trip... if
you intend to use the "day pack" as your carry - on for your flight
that you used for personal items on the truck... MAKE SURE it does
not have any unused "lost" ammo in it. DUMP THAT PACK OUT AND START